Wednesday 28 November 2012

Snob

The job of stylist has always been both a dream of mine and a role i seem to fall into naturally. I have always amused myself by dressing my friends up, and often get phone calls or friends popping over last minute, asking me to help them throw together outfits for all kinds of events. So it has been exciting for me to have recently had the opportunity to style some shoots for some of my photographer friends. The first one I'm sharing here is special to me because it features one of my very best friends, Miss Rachel, as the model - and a highly respected photographer friend of mine, Stephanie Bouzard, behind the lens.

We were going for a kind of rich-bitch, high-fashion, veronica-lake, hot-mannequin sort of vibe. I'm so happy with the way they came out - Rachel's hair is to die for in the photos and Stephanie has an amazing way with light and shadow. I have a few more styling opportunites coming up soon so stay tuned!










1 comment: